Monday, June 4, 2012
Love my kids!
I have soooo much catching up to do! I will get caught up soon! I just had to quickly write down something Carter just said. I lost my wedding ring about 2 months ago and it still is missing. It is making me crazy! I want my ring back. Andy also lost his wallet about a week ago. He got up in the middle of the night last night and it was driving him nuts that he still couldn't find it. He said a prayer and immediately knew where to go to find it. Andy told the kids he prayed and Heavenly Father helped him find it. So just now Carter came strolling in my room. He said, "Mom, maybe if you pray like Daddy did then your ring would show up." Sometimes I think my kids teach me more than I teach them. If only I could have the faith they have. I am one lucky Mama to have such good kids. I hope they stay that way. I know it was something simple he said today, but it really opened my eyes. Love my kids!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment