Well I have alot of catching up to do. This fourth baby has pretty much put me over the edge! I feel so busy! A couple weeks ago my brother's wife Keri came and stayed with us to help me out while I am still recovering from having the baby. Aaron drove her all the way up here on a Sunday and came to get her on Thursday. I was sooo thankful to them for helping me out. She helped me with my kids, cooked, and cleaned up after everyone! All of that while being pregnant with her second child. What a saint!
This is Brayden and my nephew Carson. They were best little buddies all week and worst enemies all at the same time. They played together and fought a lot! :) I was really having a hard time before she came. I was feeling so guilty that I was putting too much pressure on Colby and Carter. I couldn't do much and every second I was asking them to help me with something. Then Andy would be at work or school all day, then come home and clean the messy house from the day. Keri was such a big help for us all. I even got mastitis in the middle of her being there and got very sick. Aaron and Keri really went above and beyond for us. Thanks guys! We owe you big time!
No comments:
Post a Comment