Thursday, July 21, 2011

Colby and Carter's soccer

The boys just finished up soccer and t-ball. They loved both! They were actually really good at soccer. Every game they each scored several goals. I love watching them! I was planning on getting a bunch of t-ball pictures the last day then the game got rained out. Yes I am a slacker!
Carter is a natural athlete. He is so competitive! The look on his face is so intense when he is playing. What a little stud!

Colby is really fun to watch as well. He is not quite as competitive as Carter but he sure goes after the ball. It's funny to watch how many times he falls on the ball. It sure cracks us up!

Twins really are so much fun! I am one lucky mommy. It is interesting to see how much alike they are and how different they are at the same time. They are so competitive with each other. I think that is by far the
hardest thing about having twins. Everything is a competition. They always want to go first in whatever we are doing which very often causes a fight! In the car they fight over who gets to sit by Bryaden. Makes their mom crazy somethimes! Gotta love em though!

The whole Garden City team.


Andy was always in there coaching the boys! What a good daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment