Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have wanted to start blogging for a while now and keep putting it off. It's fun to keep up with other people and I also want it for a journal for my kiddos. As for an update on my family... we are still living up at Bear lake. Andy is a Marine Deputy on the Idaho side of the lake. Basically he drives around on a boat all day and makes sure people are following the rules. He also is over search and rescue. We LOVE living here. It is paradise. Colby and Carter will be 5 next month! Where does time go?  Brayden is 18 months and into everything.  And yes the rumors are true... I am 26 weeks pregnant with a GIRL!!!!!! Thats right i said a GIRL!!!! We are loving life! I will post recent pictures of the kids and pictures from our recent Disneyland trip soon!

1 comment:

  1. I found you! ha ha! Hopefully you can keep up with the blogging. I'm excited to see more of your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete